Gratefulness is contagious guys. Make it part of you, and it will change your life!! DO IT!
When I first started writing my list of 27 great things about the past year, it was difficult for my to think of any more than just a few. Discouraging at first, I racked my brain for what good things could come from such a hard year. But once my brain ignited the engine of gratefulness, it hasn’t stopped. I encourage you to do the same. Here are a few more that have been swimming in my thoughts since my last blog:
28. We’ve become more involved in community events. We’ve attended several outdoor concerts this summer. And my husband has danced with our baby at every single one.
29. My girl LOVES music. She dances and shakes her head whenever she hears a beat of any kind.
30. I discovered my favorite wine and beer.
30. I ordered wine at a restaurant with dinner for the first time in my life.
31. Our time overseas has increased my appreciation and humility for having simple pleasures and a comfortable life.
32. I’ve renewed my passion for photography and am mastering the balance between aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
33. I started painting again.
34. I learned how to make a delicious and healthy pumpkin spice latte.
35. I am more willing to admit my weaknesses. No, not just admit them, but I am no longer afraid of them. My weaknesses show my humanity and security.
36. Despite having no god, I still have compassion on the hurting. I feared this would leave along with my Christianity.
37. I am learning what freedom really means.
38. I am becoming more confident in standing up for myself and am learning to fear confrontation less.